Mitra BharChief Information Officer
NSW Education Standards Authority
- An overview of the challenges and strategies around digital transformation concerning the replacement of legacy systems
- Understanding the challenge of sourcing the right people, in relation to communication and leadership
- Insights into the strategies to overcome skills gap, the choice between outsourcing and insourcing
With the current digital transformation, the traditional organisational structure has changed.
No longer are IT projects delivered solely by the IT department. This new whole of organisational approach has brought about the need for new skills and a functional approach to project management.
- What are the correct skills needed – soft and hard skills
- How can you acquire the correct people
- The debate of insourcing (developing your team) verses outsourcing (paying for outside help)