Australian Institute of Project Management
3:15 PM An International Perspective of the ISO Standards, from the Australian Institute of Project Management
- Understanding the changing nature of PMOs and the fluctuation of their success in different organisations
- Benchmark your organisation against the international certifications such as the ISO international standards
- Learn the strategies behind good governance and the inhibitors to successful IT Project Delivery
- Overcome risk through proven risk management/analysis strategies for identification and mitigation of adverse scenarios
With the current digital transformation, the traditional organisational structure has changed.
No longer are IT projects delivered solely by the IT department. This new whole of organisational approach has brought about the need for new skills and a functional approach to project management.
- What are the correct skills needed – soft and hard skills
- How can you acquire the correct people
- The debate of insourcing (developing your team) verses outsourcing (paying for outside help)