Bryan WilliamsChief Knowledge Officer
8:30 AM Understanding the Different Economics of Scale - Learn How to Deliver a Project with Experience, Effectiveness, and efficiency
No project will house the exact same scale as the previous project and with a change in scale a projects challenges and strategies change exponentially.
Experience is the only way to learn the correct methods and processes to deliver a project with effectiveness, and efficiency. The strategies behind delivering a project with experience, effectiveness and efficiency as exemplified through the knowledge epiphany.
- Ascertain what knowledge is, concerning the pillars, scope and coverage within a project
- Workshop how to deliver a knowledge eco-system on a shoe string budget by harnessing the power of one of the strongest bodies of knowledge methodology (not PMBOK as you know it)
- Discover how do you measure knowledge and know when the capability and competency has been achieved
12:30 PM Body of knowledge: People, Process and Methodology, Technology & Governance – System Enhancement Case Study NSW
In this presentation you will hear the journey of morphing from strategy, planning and enablement to delivery, operations and transformation. Bryan will express how achieving a sustainable and scalable knowledge eco-system is central to achieve the unknown concepts to produce quality products and services.
- An overview of the success of how Service NSW has a knowledge eco-system (people, process, technology and governance)
- Insights into the key to project excellence through benefits analysis and the Agile process
- Understand how the economics of scale affect IT project management and the opportunities to learn around scale